Tuesday, August 12, 2008

divisional staff meeting

I wouldn't say that I thrive in meetings. Actually, I can't say there is anyone, who knows me well, that would say that I thrive in meetings.

But here's a great blessing. I find myself sitting in a buffet with too many delicious meals and too few plates. Please see pass the less desirable implications of this metaphor. I'm attempting to dress up the face that there are a bunch of amazing people in this room with me and my only complaint for these meetings is that I don't have enough space to spend the time I want with each person. I think that's a good problem to have, perhaps a blessing.

And yes, the fact that I am blogging during this meeting (sorry Bob and Carrie) says something too.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Ah, blog away, I say. At least until December...

Anonymous said...

So is that kinda like having 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife? I get confused.