Friday, January 04, 2008

NSC 08 so far...

Unfortunately I'm currently sitting at the keyboard in the room in the hotel in downtown St. Louis during National Staff Conference. I'm sick. It's the yearly winter head cold that decided now was the appropriate time to attack. I had dreams of keeping a daily blog of what was happening, but the fatigue and headaches, along with a strong dose of Nyquil, has limited me to this single post.

So far, there has been some quality seminars that I attended. I've missed all but the first main session gathering as well as the hoped for random hang outs (excluding the regional party which was pretty fun).


Anyway, HBO has nothing on that I haven't seen or is worth watching, and the TV sucks the soul out of me anyway. So here I am posting my high score on a simple little game I found on digg. It took me a few tries to figure it out and try to get a good high score, so top it if you can.

Now, let's see if I can get this ABC.com Streaming HD player to get me some Lost episodes.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Ah Lovie! I'm so sorry you're sick! For me I'm down in the lobby fighting off a little soul sickness...

Nod83 said...

wow, that game was awesome!!!!