Sunday, December 16, 2007

the day after

**about 48hrs ago, our internet has yet to be hooked-up, we'll get to that...**


I'm not so good with these. My life, well everybody's, is perpetually filled with the day after: conferences, meetings, big events, holidays, trips, and the list goes on. Today was the day after. It wasn't pretty. I got less than expected, or even hoped for, accomplished. I had practically no interaction with people. I slept in way too late.


The day after officially sucked. Worst, I can only blame myself. I can't even begin to think about how poorly I steward my time on the day after. I need rest, sure. I need to recoup, fine. But really, I think the world got gypped today and deserves it's 24 hours back. Somebody else could have used it much better. If I believed in purgatory, I'm sure there would be weeks of me to serve to make up for all the days after that had been wasted on getting my act back together.


Better luck next time.

No comments: