Saturday, September 22, 2007

on a lighter note

Just in case the last post got you a little worried about my, uh, quality of life (or something like that), here a more relaxed one.

This game is super fun. Give it a shot. It's got all the requirements for a great online flash game:
1. It is ridiculously simple: design, graphics (simple, but still elegant), concept (never read the instructions)
2. It keeps track of your personal best.
3. You will play it over and over and over (I know I can do better).
4. It will raise your blood preasure as you get so tense and frustrated that you lost on the second level.
5. At first you think, "This music is awesome!" and then "I can't stand the d#*@ music!"

Enjoy, and uh, here's my best so far. I am the man...right?




1 comment:

Nod83 said...

ok so, this is a little late, but i FINALLY played the game.....AWESOME!!! It's so freakin addictive! and yes.....i suck at it.