Monday, September 01, 2008

tennis ball

Tina and I often walk around our neighborhood in the evening when it finally cools off. We like to look at the houses; they have much more character in this part of town than the mundane rows of the developmentally challenged sprawl that possesses most of Bakersfield.

We'll call it at that for poetry in this post. What I'm really excited to post is what is becoming somewhat of a spooky occurrence, well, now spooky, yet, I did say becoming, but, it won't take much more to cross the line. Each time Tina and I go out, well, at least four times now if I remember correctly, I find a green tennis ball. I know right? Weird. I've kept three of them. I like to bounce it as I walk. I hope I find more.

Also, I'm in the middle of watching Man on Fire with Denzel Washington. He's in the movie, he's not actually watching it with me. I did that kind of thing earlier, the whole dangling modifier(?) is it? But I erased it. It was in the second sentence, I got rid of it with a semi-colon, which probably isn't right either. Hmm. This blogging is harder than it looks.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Maybe it's your superpower!

Tina Irene said...

I found a tennis ball right outside our apartment today.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting you an MLA Style Guide for your birthday.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm getting you an MLA Style Guide for your birtday.

Ryan said...

And what did you find when we were rock scrambling at the beach?