Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wedding and Warcraft

So this is all I have to show for my months of absence from the blogging scene. No, I haven't been playing this game with the millions of other MMORPGers, although, truth be told, I honestly can't say that I wouldn't want too. For some reason I really love the idea of these games and have a hard time not secretly envying my friends who get good at these games and still retain a somewhat normal level of socializing in the real world. I also secretly fear that I could easily become addicted and become a total escapist.

I'd like to spend this entire blog ranting about how married life is and what a huge step it's been and all of the crazy revelations I've had about life now that what seemed to be it's most incredible goal has been obtained, but I'm still a little confused to be honest. All I have for now is that marriage changes absolutely everything and yet, it doesn't change anything at all. That sounds even lamer that it did in my head. I hate it when somebody says something like that in an attempt to sound deep and profound. Now that I married my conscious has a voice and it says, "No World of Warcraft for you. James, don't give him the password." Bugger.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Lovie, after that post I feel like I know you so well, and yet not at all...good to have you back!